The practitioners at Fanno Creek Clinic feel it is important to provide our patients with the most current, effective, and innovative treatment options available. Clinical research is one way for us to bring new and cutting-edge treatment and technologies to our practice and give our patients additional treatment options.
For over 20 years, Fanno Creek Clinic has been proud to be involved with clinical trials that have covered diseases/disorders ranging from bronchitis to high blood pressure, from depression to diabetes, and from HIV to herpes. As a result, we have brought new and successful treatment options to hundreds of Fanno Creek Clinic patients.
For information about the clinical trials open for recruitment or for more information about Fanno Creek Clinic’s research program, contact:
• Dr. Barry Albertson - Clinical Research Director
503-452-0915 ext. 126
Visit these sites for helpful health information for you and your family.
• National Institutes of Health Child & Teen Health
• Men’s Health
• Minority Health
• Seniors’ Health
• Wellness & Lifestyle
• Women’s Health
• MedlinePlus – A health database maintained by the National Institute of Health’s National Library of Medicine
• Healthfinder – A guide to health information sponsored by the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
• PubMed – A comprehensive database of article titles and abstracts which is a service of the U.S. National Library of Health and the National Institute of Health
• American Arthritis Society
• American Cancer Society
• American Heart Association
• American Lung Association
• U.S. National AIDS Hotline & Resources
• Directory of Health Organizations
• American Council on Science and Health
• American Dietetic Association
• American Obesity Association
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Food
Academies – Patient Information Links
• American Academy of Asthma and Immunology
• American Academy of Family Physicians – familydoctor.org
• American Academy of Dermatology
Fanno Creek Clinic is currently administering Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines by appointment. Appointments are available for established patients and any of their friends and family members who are 18 years or older. We encourage everyone to be vaccinated to stop the pandemic. Please phone our scheduling department to make an appointment.
For information regarding booster shots, please click here.
For COVID vaccine related information, click here: